Friday, February 25, 2011

Amazing women..

I figured that this would be a good time to introduce some amazing women in my life.... I am going to start with my BFF's. There are 4 girls who I would say pretty much have molded me into the woman I am today. I find myself during the day day-dreaming about how much fun I have with these girls, and as we grow and our lives get more hectic I know our memories are something that I will cherish forever. There is Bridget - the level headed compassionate one who is notoriously late and will most likely forget her keys while at it - we have been friends since 3rd grade and went to high-school and college together. She is always there at a the drop of hat and can make you feel like you are the BEST mom, friend, wife, sister in the world. Just her voice comforts me. I absolutely love that girl more than world itself. There is Beth - the mediator, freaker outer who would give the shirt off her back if she could. She truly has such a deep beautiful soul that isn't found in many - she is one of a kind and I am so proud to have her as one of my best friends. Beth and I went to high school together and continued in college as room ates for 4 years. I can't even begin to tell you the fun that this girl can bring - I love her dearly. Sarah is next - now she is truly a unique girl with more drive than anyone I know. She is the MOST independent and confident woman I know and I have deep admiration for her. She sets the bar HIGH for many. She has been through hard times in her life and has come out with flying colors. We went to grade-school and high-school together and maintain our friendship still. She amazes me each time we see one another and I can't imagine my life without her. Then we have my little spit-fire, dark haired beauty BFF - Melissa. Melissa and I are alike in many ways - we don't put up with much and are not afraid to express how "it is going to be" LOL. I met Melissa in college (don't even ask how I first met her - hahaha) and we have been best friends ever since. She is a deep caring friend that I can express ANY feeling with. She loves to have fun and always, always, ALWAYS makes me laugh. I am so glad our paths crossed because she has been an integral part of who I have become.


Back left 2nd Row - Bridget, Me, Sarah - Front row minus girl with her head cut off is Beth (left) and Melissa
Yes Gregg is in the background... Nutball hubby of Melissa but we LOVE him.
 Next I would love for you all to meet my adorable Sister in laws. We have Stacy who is Eric's little sister. She is so loving and beautiful. She has an amazing heart and she is a blast be around. She makes me laugh when no-one else can. She loves my children as if she was their own mother. She is not only a sister-in-law but an amazing friend and I love her to death. Then there is Lauren - she is married to Eric's oldest brother and guess what??? Lauren and I are third cousins too. We didn't know that until after we both were married to the guys. Lauren is a school teacher (3rd grade) so you can imagine the compassion this girl has. She loves everything she does and loves it to a level that not most people can say they get to. She has a pure and genuine soul that MOST people do not have. She is straight-forward and I admire that in her. Lauren and I are very close and I truly believe God brought us together to share our wonderful lives with one another and to call one another FAMILY. Last but not least is Maghen. Maghen is married to Stacy's twin and Eric's younger brother Steve. She packed up her life as she knew in it in Oklahoma to move here with Steve (how many can say they would do ANYTHING for love.. well Maghen can). She is a bright young woman who has excelled in everything she has done. I love her southern accent and what she brings to the family. She is a die hard sports fan and fits in very well. Maghen is a lawyer so she has a good strong personality and that is just AWESOME. She won't take NO for an answer and she will MOST likely win in any situation. LOL Love you Meggy Meg....

From left - Me, Lauren, Stacy, Maghen and Lauren's neighbor Kim.
These are just a few woman whom I adore...... there are so many more, from my girl Angie who has taught me that life is about what makes us happy and to forget what everyone says -  to my friend Juliana who works so hard being a stay at home mom and still maintaining her individuality. AND I can't leave out my online sista mommas - one post couldn't equip the love I feel for those women.
MWAH to you all....

1 comment:

  1. you always have cute hair. We are totally doing hair when I come to visit and I say that meaning im going to bribe you with swedish fish to do MY hair!

    ReplyDelete