Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Poundage help...

Okay peeps - I am on a mission to lose these last 8-10 lbs - they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I am eating right and running/working out - BUT I think I need something to boost my weight loss. Okay typical day:

4:30 a.m. - weights for upper body and stretching - do this in the basement before waking the kids.
8:00 a.m. - breakfast / wheat english muffin with NO FAT butter, Weight Watchers string cheese, and a banana
10:30 a.m. - walk a mile with my boss around the parking lot
11:00 a.m. - lunch / salad with low fat dressing, low fat yogurt, and Fiber One bar
2:30 p.m. - snack / fruit and Weight Watchers string cheese
5:30 p.m. - dinner / small portions of whatever I make for the family / dessert - handful of chocolate chips - hahaha (can't go a day without my chocolate).
7:00 p.m. - run my neighborhood and drink a ton of water
7:30 p.m. - low fat Popsicle

Okay so this looks good and all - but HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't lose these last 10 - and I can't STAND IT!! Should I take a supplement, cut out something, starve myself, etc..? WTH should I do? I am on a mission to lose these last 10 lbs by October 17th - my step sisters wedding. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - give me so advice - oh and Jenn your Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies are not helping me.. LOL

Holla...

3 comments:

  1. Have you thought about switching up your fantastic physical activity routine? Sometimes when you do the same thing over, and over, and over your muscles are like "been there, done that" and they don't work as hard (like when you do the same task, over and over and over), but when you do something new that they are not used to, they have to work harder and it uses different muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you are getting enough sleep also, Mel. You need to be getting at least 7 hours of sleep at night for all of your hard work to be productive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the two comments you got already, yep:

    1) switching things up to get over a "hump"
    2) enough sleep is supeeeer important!
    3) start counting calories

    You are clearly getting enough physical activity, so the only way to lose weight is to increase activity, decrease calories, or both. I use www.dailyburn.com to track my calories. Fascinating to see how quickly they add up. Try tracking them for about two weeks to get a good idea of where you could change up your diet.

    Keep me posted. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete