Monday, August 1, 2011

The things we do for those we love...

Yes the post says it all - okay, now I am NOT a fan of Country Music. I appreciate it but to say I listen to it on a regular basis and would turn it on in the car - "nah". I appreciate ALL music in general but would rather listen to a spectrum of Stevie Nicks (my ultimate favorite), Def Leppard, Tool, NIN, Smashing Pumpkins, Sick Puppies, etc... Okay you get it - I listen to 105.7 and 100.03. I also am a DANCING FOOL and I love to dance to 107.7 gets tuned into as well - love me some GaGa, LMFAO, RIRI, etc... yet my spectrum is vast, country just doesn't fit into it.

So Eric drug me to Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre last night to see Kenny Chesney - some Billy Curring(something) and Uncle Cracker (okay he is "alright"). We had VIP parking and sat in a VIP box - so that RULED but as far as to say I enjoyed it - not so much.. But I did enjoy seeing Eric look like this...



So wrap up - still don't find Kenny Chesney's tractor sexy and I probably won't ever attend another country music concert - BUT I love my husband:)

1 comment:

  1. LOL net time you call me I will go to Kenny with him hahahaha

    ReplyDelete