Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Felt the need...

Well I am freaking down with a nasty cold. I will recap what is up with the kids, Eric, and I and then I feel the need to share this with you all.

So let's start...

Elle - she is great - sassy as ever but turning into such a sweet girl. We went in to the ENT to check her tubes (she had ear tubes put in at 9 months and they should have fallen out by now). One tube has fallen out and the other we are going to "help" work out - it is almost out. So some Hydrogen Peroxide and some good pushin on the ear - will help this. Elle started Dance class at Studio C and is LOVING IT!!!!


She can write her name and can identify all the letters in the alphabet. She is learning to write all the letters at school (and we help her at home). Memory is her favorite game and we play it ALL the time - she is quite good. She keeps asking when she is going to "lose a tooth" and has figured out that pretty much she ROCKS Daddy and my world. She knows she owns it - and guess what.. I don't mind - her personality makes her who she is and I love her for it:) Our sassy sweetie.

Wes - he is doing awesome. Growing like a weed. He is such a boy - he throws things, hits things, eats dirt, plays rough, and flirts with the ladies:) He says "uh-oh", "da da", "ma ma", "ou ide" (outside), and pretty much talks his own gibberish - but he is SUCH a blabber mouth. I think we have another one who will never stop talking:) He can follow directions and understands WAY more than he says. He loves to "put things in the trash" and "put his shoes on". He is my love-bug - such a cuddly bumpkin and he melts my heart. LOVE HIM!!!!




He is such a joy to be around and so fun - our little (well big now) Wes man...

Eric and I - Eric is fine - same ole same ole. Loves to do his yard and enjoying the fall. We are enjoying our football and keeping the "faith alive" that the Cards will make the wild card slot "You gotta believe"! So our weekends are filled with sports to watch, kids to chase and play with, and fun to be had. Our patio covering starts today - agh!!!!!!!! I am excited but the mess - gah.... Oh well - will post pics when it is finished:)

Man I wish I had some fun things to report between us - but we are just hanging in there and doing the "family" thing. Fun stuff - right? LOL...

Anyways - wanted to post this as Nirvana is one of my fav's - Check it out - 20 Most Awesome - I "felt the need" to let you know:)

Well gotta run - hope you all are fab. What have you been up to these days - with fall approaching I am super motivated to get myself in shape and get playing "outside" - how about you?

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are sick Mel. Moms should NOT get sick. Ever :(

    I can't believe how gorgeous your kids are. Wait a second, I can believe it! Little Wes looks like such a little man. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment
    (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but
    I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for rookie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


    Also visit my web site ... gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com

    ReplyDelete