Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tomorrow?

Well.... tomorrow I will be blogging about my girl Laura and my 9 mile run before the sun comes up. As I am sure you can tell - I am PUMPED! HA. For real we would never start a run at 5:30 a.m. outside in St. Louis, but Mrs. L has to leave for San Fran - bia. So jealous -  as I will be sitting here in the Lou all weekend with the aftermath rains of Isaac. Fun stuff. Hellooooo Labor Day weekend.
 
 So our sunrise run should look a little like this - ah blissful.
 

Afterwards we shall look like this - TRUTH!
 
 
Check back on Friday for the full deets.
 
P.S. Laura is super excited for her miracle makeover Instagram pic. HE.HE.HE I am coming for you girl.

1 comment:

  1. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this web page is in fact fastidious and the users are actually sharing good thoughts.


    My web page - interesting web site
    Also see my web page: payday lending companies

    ReplyDelete