Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend round up...

So basically my week/weekend went a little like this...

Wednesday - home with Elle and Wes. She had her 5 year shots on Wednesday so her knotted up, sore arm, kept her home and of course Wesley had to stay too. Yes I am a sucker. I played tons of cool crap and twisted my ankle doing a flying pirouette during our "dance time". Fun stuff.

Thursday - Eric was out of town in Indiana - so I played single mom for the day. Doing BOTH the drop off and pick up at Goddard. Fun... I loved listening to Elle cry about Daddy being gone and Wes running around saying "Daddy work", while throwing in the word "Poopy head". Oh did I mention dinner was grilled cheese - cooking with one kid on my hip and the other thrown on the floor crying is AWESOME.

I was basically ready for this lovely site around 8:45 pm, which I so graciously crawled into and fell asleep before the 9:00 pm news. Pure Bliss.

Oh wait - not before the horse got sick and the kids had to put blankets on her to make her feel better again. Elle looks extremely concerned.
Not Sure what Wes is saying here - but he is so stinkin cute - yes I am biased he is MINE.

Friday - "E"- the lovely stud graced us with his presence all too soon before we took the kids up to Goddard for Parent's Night out. The kids actually ASK to go there - fine by me. They get to play with friends, eat pizza, run around ramped and stay up until 10:30 pm - who wouldn't want to be there? Oh you don't know what PNO is, you say? - for 20 bucks Goddard teachers watch your kids, feed them, play with them, listen to their screams, change their diapers, etc... yep and throw a sibling in for another 10 smackaroos - HOLLA! Once a month on a Friday from 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm you can clean your house, do laundry, watch a movie, or act like you don't have kids. Which is what E and I chose last Friday.

We went to a Mexican restaurant - drank margaritas, ate chips, played on our phones, drank margaritas, talked a few minutes, drank margaritas, then finally drank water. LOL
There he is in all his Margarita Madness. Yep that shirt is pretty hideous - skulls and all. Why doesn't this boy let me dress him. COME ON - Ed Hardy is GROSS and you don't own a motorcycle.

After dinner we decided to hit up Oakville Sports Pub for a "pretend you don't have kids" drink and to watch the Cards game at a BAR for ONCE with a crowd - instead of in front of the t.v., on the recliner listening to Elle say "I want my kids shows". We moved right along to visit Eric's brother Steve and my sister in law's new house - hung out for a bit and then 10:00 pm was lingering upon us. We picked up the banches - headed to Walgreens for my night time treat, a big bag of swedish fish (my obsession) - and home we went to our REAL life.

Saturday - I drug my post-margarita belly to Grant's Trail at 9:00 am to meet my girl Laura. We ran/sweated out 8 miles on the trail. Super fun - NOT! It was so humid and the sun was beating down, for real... it KILLED. It also didn't help I was sweating salt pieces through my pores, just like the one's on my margarita glass(es) the night before. EWWWW! Then we bbq'd and hung out the rest of the day with the kids on the patio while it rained. It was lovely.

Sunday - Basically grocery shopping and to pick out a new kitchen faucet. Hey I saw a cool one at Steve and Maghen's new house on Friday night and, OF COURSE, I needed one and NOW. So I bought this beaut. Isn't it gorgeous - in love:) I can't wait to make that bad boy spray! Oh and more hanging out with the kids listening to the word "Poopy Head" over and over and over again. Fun times.



Onto this week and a 4 day weekend this weekend. HELLZ YA! Did I mention I LOVE my kids - because I truly do - Poopy Heads.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your
    situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to trade techniques with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    Review my website: cash advance franchise
    my website > cash advance and payroll loan

    ReplyDelete