Friday, September 21, 2012

Fact or Fiction Friday

Alright let's get ready to rumble.... 

"Fact or Fiction" Friday my friends - if you don't know about it - check it out HERE

1. In college, my roommates and I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. There, instead of doing the usual and showing my "beads" - I "cough, cough, cough," showed my bum.

2. At the end of the night in New Orleans for Mardi Gras - I was asked by a few fellas to "flash" a cop for an abundance of beads, which I so graciously did.



Not sure why Mardi Gras is on my mind today - but "well it is". I LOVE New Orleans and hope to get back there soon. OH... and I promise I am not a nudist colony lady if you read my last week's "Fact or Fiction" Friday and this weeks. I think I see a theme going. Crazy cats.

In addition to "Fact or Fiction" Friday this daaaahling of a girl Erin from Homemade Happenings just nominated me for the "Versatile Blogger Award". I am beyond thrilled and honored she thought of me. Erin is doing the C25K and blogging about it. I love reading about her experiences, her babes, her weight loss journey, her adorable decorations, and she just seems like an all around genuine NICE girl ~ maybe we can even meet up sometime, that would kick butt. So a huge THANK YOU to Erin and check her out if you haven't.

vba

Here’s the deal if you are nominated:
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
_____________________________________________________________________________
Nominations

Life with my forest creatures
FatChick2FitChick

Okay I would nominate each and everyONE of you - because you all make me feel all snuggly inside - mwah! BUT since I can't - I thought I would share 2 that you might have NOT seen. 

Life with my forest creatures is my good friend Angie - she has three children all under the age of 5. Yes she ROCKS. She is probably one of the most sweet, honest, and gorgeous people I know. I love reading her stories and honestly I LOVE her. So check her out. She also posted VLOGS (is that the right word?) while she was preggo and I loved watching them - her Canadian accent is stellar.

FatChick2FitChick is the most awesome weight loss story EVA. You might have already seen her but if you haven't she RULES. She is a Kettlebell queen and loves to kick "fats" a**. She has an adorable family and I love seeing pics of her little one. She motivates me and therefor I WUV HER! Check her out. 
______________________________________________________________________________
7 Random Facts About Me

1. I don't like tomato's, melons, and/or peanut butter mixed with chocolate.
2. I hide bags of swedish fish in my night stand drawer and DO NOT share.
3. I have a "girl crush" on Jessica Simpson.
4. I dance in my living room doing the booty shake and tootsie roll ALONE or in front of people.
5. I secretly want to wear glasses - they look so "geek chic".
6. I laugh so hard sometimes pee comes out. (Incontinence maybe? "meh") 
7. I absolutely DESPISE the grocery store. I would rather do 15 loads of laundry than food shop.

Any fun Mardi Gras stories? Random Facts to share? Pee stories - LOL?

Have a GREAT Weekend Stud Muffins

8 comments:

  1. You are the best Mel!!! Thanks for the awesome shout out for me and my blog! *Smooches and hugs!*

    I say number 1 is true. I think you flashed your bum for all those bum lookers. *Insert Mike Meyers Simon voice from SNL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/simon/263261

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melllllllllll!! I LOVE YOU!! Thank you so much!!!!! xoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since it's NOLA AND Mardi Gras... crazier things have happen- I'm guessing you did one AND two! :)

    Can't wait to check out these new blogs!

    Hope you have a great weekend Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing #2, you wild and crazy chick. I'm sure the cop enjoyed it immensely. :)

    Oh, and I am so with you on the grocery shopping. I detest it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! I feel like crying -- your kind words made me so so happy!!! I am the most self-conscious person w/ some really low self-esteem and I never think anyone will like me, so for someone as cool and amazing as you to say all that TOTALLY made my week!!! Month!!! YEAR!!! So thank you!!!! And I hope someday we do meet up, that would be a-MAZING!!!! :) Big big hugs to you! (OMG, my '!' key got a work out!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing #2!

    And I am complete with you on #2&#6

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pee comment. At least we're honest to our stranger bloggie friends. :)

    ReplyDelete