Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oh to have a "pass"

Okay first things first - I drug my bum to the treadmill last night (it is raining here still and getting dark at 7:00 p.m.) and I sooooooooooo did NOT want to. I ran a 4 miler and honestly after I got going, I felt like I wanted to run more - but my half is next weekend and I am trying to follow my training guide to a T. So you all know today is Thursday (Elle's dance night) and the biggest question this day always is "Margarita's or Run"? I txt Laura and she stated she could be swayed either way. So I ran Monday, Wednesday, and I have one more 4 miler day and then an 8 miler this weekend. Oh what to do - what to do? So, on another note.

I am back to reality now - all the superstar dust has settled and now my REAL life is back to normal. I can still read People a hundred times day and pretend I just attended the Emmy's last week *sigh*. I am going to keep it short and sweet today with some of my all time favorite "non-everyday" males (celebrities, athletes, etc...) Since Eric decided to leave me stranded and a "single mom" yesterday at the shoot - I think I will choose one of these men to be my "stand-in".

 "If I had a "pass" from the hubs - oh you would be on my list"
The one and ONLY Mr. Dwayne Johnson - "The Rock" himself. 
Vin Diesel
Danny Amendola
Joe Manganiello
Jason Statham
Wentworth Miller (Prison Break - I miss this show)
Okay these are pretty much in STRAIGHT order too with Mr. Johnson at numero uno. I think you might all see a theme going here ~ I noticed it. I think I find bald (besides Joe), buff, stubbly men physically attractive.I find them even CUTER with babies on their hips (see below). Guess that is why I married the hubs...


Easter 2011

Bald makes me happy.
Happy Day to you.
 Okay, let me in who would be your "stand-ins" or what you find physically attractive in a partner?

16 comments:

  1. I honestly am having a really hard time thinking of anyone! This is making me depressed.... The Rock is a pretty nice choice, and I love how he does kids movies so I am sure he's great with the kiddos!

    I guess I would have to choose... channing tattum, or however you spell that kids name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewww another good one. Mr. Channing Tatum - I likes.

      Delete
  2. I'd go running, and down Margarita's this weekend, Ole!

    I'd fight you over Joe and Wentworth. That' a fine collection of man meat, woop! Throw in Viggo Mortensen and Channing Tatum...hunka hunka!
    I too miss Prison Break...I'm still mad about the ending!

    Hope you're having a great day Mel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA... I know I swear they could still be trying to break out and I would STILL be watching:)

      Delete
  3. I was noticing the theme as well, I'm glad you mentioned it. For me, I'd go with Paul Walker or Jake Gyllenhall although I still have a weak spot for Matthew McConaughey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Paul Walker - I was honestly debating to add him in..

      Delete
  4. My stand in is Richard Gere. I have a freaky obsession with gray hair. Luckily J started graying at 23 at 35 he is still sad about this but I am not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard is a hunk. I know Eric went bald at 25 ~ I LOVE it, he is getting used to it:)

      Delete
  5. My trend is older men --not sure why I am so attracted to older men but I am. My husband is older than me by 2 months, ha ha! :) So my list is Ed Harris, Robert Redford (from the 90's) and my number one -- wait for it -- is JOHN EFFING SLATTERY!!! Yum,yum, YUM!!! I could also take on Clint Eastwood from back in his hey day. :) I also have a crush on Pitbull. ;)

    Go w/ the margaritta, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert Redford in "Up Close and Personal" was amazing. He is a doll. OMG Pitbull is hilarious. I love it.

      Delete
  6. You definitely have a type! HAHA I would say for me, probably Ryan Gosling. I love the Hey Girl e-cards on pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my pass would be Ryan Gosling or Jake Gyllenhal....

    Also, did you go running or margaritas?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some good taste in men and I miss Prison Break too!! I do love me some Ryan Reynolds though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take Jason Statham...but I also have to have Jude Law. It's all about the accent for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the opposite taste on me.. I HAVE to have hair and not even the receding hair line.... I do agree with Joe Manganiello! Ugh, the guy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, it looks like you have a taste for bald men and muscles just like me! I'm a Bruce Willis, Taye Diggs, Van Diesel kinda girl! Great list!

    ReplyDelete