Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thank you & T.V. link up

Well, Well, Well, if you haven't noticed my blog has been BEAUTIFIED and this is much thanks to Holly's talented hubby Chris. You can check her out HERE - her hubby does some great work. He offers blog design services - if you are interested check out more information HERE. His turn around time was AWESOME. I contacted Holly about my boring blog design and he had it all worked out in no.time.flat. So once again - THANK YOU HOLLY AND CHRIS:)

Oh. I am still working on those linky tab things over hurrr <--------------------- / yes my blog techy words are valid.

So I am linking up with the Shelli today. She does this each year where she posts about Fall TV shows and what she is watching. Then you can chime in with your favorites and must sees for the season. I am thinking you all might laugh at my list - because it goes a little something like this:

Monday - 8:00 P.M. RAW (you don't know about my obsession with Dwayne Johnson - The Rock?)
                 Monday Night Football trumps RAW.

Tuesday - 9:00 P.M.Channel 2 News or Chopped on Food Network

Wednesday - 9:00 P.M.Channel News

Thursday -  6 P.M & 7 P.M Call of the Wild Man - on Animal Planet. (love the Turtle Man)
                    9:00 P.M. Channel 2 News

Friday - 8:00 P.M. A.N.T Farm (Disney Channel) - please it is for the kids maybe.
              9:00 P.M. Channel 2 News

Saturday - **blank look on my face** - who knows? Catch some College Football if the mood hits me
                   and we are not in "run around do everything" mode.

Sunday - NFL Football ALL DAY. It is on from 12:00 P.M. until we go to bed.

** Disclaimer: for each night above the St. Louis Cardinals baseball games trump it ALL - if the Birds are on you will only see my t.v. on that station - with the exception of Sunday NFL Football Day. 

You might be thinking - Who the hell is this girl and why does she let her husband have control over the t.v.? Well let me let you in on a little secret -shhhhhh... it is not HIM. If it were up to him we would be watching LifeTime movies 24/7 and I can only take so many "husband cheats, I have an affair, husband dies, they blame it on the wife" stories for so long and then I want to hurl.

So as you can see - I don't have a clue about T.V. shoes - so that is why I am linking up with Shelli - so I can get some insight from you all. So HELP ME PEOPLE!!!



Any great shows to tell me about - any MUST sees I can't miss? Like the new blog design?


Happy T.V. Thursday

39 comments:

  1. The new design looks great! Love the blue and orange combo.

    You should totally check out Grimm, they just started the second season. Quirky and a little dark, but still very watchable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quirky and dark = me. I will have to check it out.

      Delete
  2. Love your new look! Aren't Holly and Chris the best!?

    Add Revenge and Modern Family into your line-up! Those are the best!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they rule. I have heard endless great things about Revenge. My boss is addicted to it. I am going to check it out.

      Delete
  3. Love the blog design! Good job Chris!!!

    My SIL has a major crush on The Rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Revenge and Modern Family. I also love The New Normal as new fall TV show. I am a junkie for the fall TV season premieres. I would assume my plotting and planning on how to DVR it all rivals the best fantasy football team planning around. Speaking of you totally should be watching The League! There are many more, but then my comment would look like a TV Guide listing instead of a comment. LOVE the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay "The League" - I am going to google it now. Thanks for the ideas. I am such a tv dummy.

      Delete
    2. Yes, Melanie... That would be right up your alley and humor!

      Delete
    3. The first few seasons are on Netflix if you have it. It is seriously hilarious!

      Delete
  5. LOOOOVEEEEE me some RAW! Just saying :) I'm a BIG BIG BIIIIGGG Fan of Sons of Anarchy on FX (Tues @ 9pm), as well as The League. Both are to be watched without children. I'm a TV junkie...really. It's true. I love the following as well, but they may not be your speed: Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice.

    The new "look" of the blog is AMAZING...I would have went with something other than Auburn colors though, lol. That's just the Roll Tide coming out of me though, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ash.. you crack me up... RAW all the way baybay:)

      Delete
  6. Our weekend TV schedules are the same! Who are your faves- college and NFL? And RAW just made me LOL! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. College - Mizzou (of course)
      NFL - I know gag me, but the RAMS, Eagles, and Cowboys (America's team - LOL)

      Delete
  7. Melanie... You are funny!! I love that you and your husband have opposite taste in shows to that extreme. But liek you, we have to have NFL on all day on Sunday. :)

    And you are more than welcome for the blog design... It looks great! Thanks for the sweet words. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA. Oh yes our taste in tv, music, pretty much life is totally OPPOSITE. I guess thats why we make such a volatile pair. LOL AND for real I love the blog design - so me!

      Delete
  8. Hey there! I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Go to my blog for the deets! http://homemadehappenings-erin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AGH!!!!!! So cool. and THANK YOU sweetie:) I can't wait to link up to it.

      Delete
  9. The blog design is great!!

    You HAVE to watch Modern Family. So. dang. funny!!!!! ABC, Wed's at 9/8central. HIL-arious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl - my SIL LOVES Modern Family - I should give it a try.

      Delete
  10. Love the new look!

    I might have to do this link up tonight...

    But I seriously love MTV's Awkward. And I have no idea why. I record it and watch it when I can.

    And New Girl. So funny!

    If its not 30 minutes long, I am incapable of paying attention. I barely even get to watch the news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen "New Girl" a few times and it does make me laugh:) Yep, sitting for 30 minutes on anything other than the internet makes me all creeped out inside. LOL

      Delete
  11. Love the new blog design, I may have to seek out his help for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT!!!! I swear you won't be disappointed.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for stopping by the blog :) And double that thank your for saying I'm funny because I basically believe that I am a big dork. Ha! Love the new little layout your have! Oh...and we watch a lot of football in this house too so you are not alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am SURE you do:) You are too funny. Thanks girl:)

      Delete
  13. Love this new design! I really like Modern Family and Last Man Standing. My husband got me into Sons of Anarchy. I'm jealous of all the football you get to watch on the weekend. It's one of the things I miss by working weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eric's favorite show is SOA. He LOVES it. I DVR's it and then watches 5 episodes at once. I hear him downstairs screaming "Ah man this show was INTENSE tonight". LOL

      Delete
  14. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is
    truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future.
    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Review my weblog; cash 1 loans

    ReplyDelete
  15. I waѕ rеcοmmendeԁ this blοg bу my
    couѕin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're amazing!
    Thanκs!

    Ηere is my site; long term loans

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I do believе this is an еxcellent site.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit yet аgain since Ι haνe bookmагked it.

    Monеy and freedom іѕ the best way to change, may you be rich
    and continue to help otherѕ.

    My homepage :: fast loans on weekend

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you're going to do it too then I won't bother!
    Νo pοint dоing the same thing once more.


    Ϻy web pаge - bad credit personal loans

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mowed laωns, time for а pеaceful moгnіng
    broωsing the stuff on herе... mаy haνe to pop out to the tiρ with ѕοme ѕcrap though!



    Аlsо vіѕit my web ѕite: cheap personal loans

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ι lοvе tο studу the trivia of
    these things, that's what makes this site stand out. Things other authors leave out.

    Here is my web-site: Fast personal Loans

    ReplyDelete
  20. The data is virtually meаningleѕѕ, whіch means the outcome makeѕ vеrу little sense.



    Ηeге is my wеb site :
    : personal loans uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just savouring me fіrst pint of Stellа іn almost twо years.

    Υоu eaѕily fοгgеt just
    how gοod some things аctually aге !
    ! Itѕ alrеaԁy makin it a chаllenge tо
    reaԁ аll thеsе comments ρгoperly.


    Feel fгee to ѵіѕit my ωebpage :
    : fast cash advance online

    ReplyDelete