Monday, October 29, 2012

I Wore What? Link-up

Happy Monday everyone. I can't wait to share my Bieber concert experience with you all from this past weekend, BUT that will have to wait until tomorrow - because today I am linking up with Aly from Analze This for her "I Wore What?" Link-up party. There are NO words to describe the sickness you are about to experience;)

button

Yes I look like a geek in that hat - WTF was I thinking (college years)?
Yes Homecoming  1995-1996? Sweet hair, choker, and leg out shot (and the lipstick on the teeth look). DUH!!!
Really, overalls and a pixie cut are never the RIGHT combo. Ugh...
A Galaxy Girl shirt and those metallic shoes - looking good Mel - NOT!
Um.. yeah.. Basketball jersey's, sunglasses, and cat gnawing on the arm - not my finest moment.
Yellow top tucked into acid wash - HELLO... hot mama from the 80's.
Looney Tunes Shirts are a MUST - said NO-ONE EVER!
Well there you have it - I had a TON more but kept it simple to just a few. LOL. Hope you enjoyed my fashion faux-paus. If you want to link up or want to check it out - click the link up button below. It is going to be a rocking good time:) 

Oh and a HUGE CONGRATS to ANNIE K who won my "Mel's Favorite Thing's" Give-a-way. YAY. That was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. 

button
Happy Monday

20 comments:

  1. The Basketball Jersey, cat nawing picture reminds me of Cher from Clueless- you have always been so pretty fashion faux pas and all! As Cher would say- Whatever!
    Hope you're having a great day Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't laugh because I am guilty of MANY overall moments lol. These are all great and I am sure we all have dabbled in most of them. Hello Looney Tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA - Love the looney tunes shirt! and chokers were all the rage, right? Didn't people just start wearing them to cover their hickie? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I had a hat like that but mine was denim. LOL Your prom pic is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hat .... reallllly?!?! SO FUNNY!! Ha!

    I wasn't even looking at the ca gnawing your arm - I was looking at the skinny arms you had ... dannng girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the acid wash jeans and could they be any higher on your waist? I know, I rocked them too. Thank goodness low rise jeans came into fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those overalls are my favorite!! I LOVED a good pair of denim overalls!! ha ha! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say those overalls were the bomb in 90's!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That homecoming picture cracks me up everytime! ... I would totally do this if I had any old pictures here at the house. I think they are all at my parents except for some old sports pictures. You cant go wrong with a uniform... and lucky for me that's what I wore 80% of the time in HS. ... Middle school is another story!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh - loved this. that homecoming picture!! That's made my day haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sister had that same Looney Tunes shirt and wore it EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lookin' good! :) Who didn't have some amazingly ugly shirt/outfit back in the day? Ha ha! I cringe to remember some of mine! :) Happy Monday, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think everyone had a looney tunes shirt - but why?!?! ugh! I also had a pair of overalls, only mine were shorts and they had huge flowers on them ... glad I do NOT have a pic to show you proof of that =) ... fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I especially love the overalls! I remember getting a new pair of jean overalls every year in high school and thinking they were the best.thing.ever! Whattt were we thinking? Although we'll probably say that same thing about colored skinny jeans in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so had a Looney Tunes shirt! I forgot about it till this post lol...memories I'd like to forget.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought you nailed it with the overall SHORTS... But the Looney Tunes shirt won. Hands down. Those pictures are great!! And think you and Shelli won for best overall photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! The prom dress choker and that pose....classic!

    I also love that you are rockin' the overalls. I guess I wasn't the only one!

    Following your blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I laugh only because I committed so many of these same sins! Overall shorts - check. Choker with a formal dress - check. Looney Tunes shirt - FTW. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are hilarious! So glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You should work as a model! Every outfit you wear looks good on you. Although, you should have provided some good photos. Your shots are quite blurry, except for the photo of you wearing the jersey. That one really shows how beautiful and radiant your skin is.

    ReplyDelete