Okay back to it - I got in two stellar workouts and two 5 miler runs this weekend, and woke up early and ran another 5er today. I am BACK baby - and it feels GOOD. I switched up my workout a bit and BAM my legs are ACHING, but in a righteous way:) Post Wednesday on my workout routine. I make up my own "thang" - so don't get all too excited. LOL
|No Kettle-bell - pick up a dumb-bell - best workout EVER - just ask my girl Fatchick2FitChick|
|Added this new one called "The Grizzly Bear" - check it out - KILLER!|
Alrighty then Wednesday I will reveal the "Mel workout" LOL and don't forget HAIR tutorial this week too - I am thinking "Friday". I am also going to be vlogging it up for Erin and Holly's Turkey Trot Link-up on Tuesday - YAY. You can either blog or vlog your answer to the following questions:
1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float?
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)?
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?
I know you want to link-up - DO IT!!
Oh WAIT... did I tell you I am meeting Holly and Aly today for some grub - yes sireeee - STOKED out of this world. I can't wait:)
And.. finally Esther Norine Designs has nominated me for the Liebster Award - thank you so much. This is a great way to get to know other bloggers - so here goes.
Random 11 Facts:
1. I am a super CLEAN freak - like it or lump it.
2. I love to bake - breads, muffins, cakes, etc... (hence the working out) LOL
3. I like E 60% of the time - the other 40% are unaccounted for:)
4. I have REALLY great friendships - 2 still since grade-school, 1 since high-school, 2 since college, 1 in the past couple years, my SIL's are my bff's, and my blogger friends I consider great friends too.
5. I watch, what other's would say, are "weird" movies - I like dark, twisted, movies or comedies.
6. I am not what you would consider the "girly" type. Now I like my hair done, nails done, spray tan, etc... but I am the most comfortable in sweats and a t-shirt.
7. I love my job more than anything - I wake up each day blessed to be going where I go. Not one day in 8 years have I woke up and said "I wish I didn't have to go there today". Love.My.Job.
8. I have a secret crush on Justin Bieber:) Not so secret anymore - huh? Might not be him, per say, but his music - gotta sing or dance EVERY time his songs come on.
9. I like to shop at small boutiques better than large department stores (however I still will - can you say SALES) - I support small businesses.
10. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is near and dear to my heart - my nephew has CF and this, my friends, is the charity of my choice.
11. I do my own nails 90% of the time - a manicure/pedicure is a TREAT for me.
12. (I know I am adding one). I am thinking about going back to graduate school (yes I have already been there once) to get a Master's in Health Informatics - yep.. You can NEVER be TOO educated.
Esther's Questions for me:
1) What's your favorite movie? "The Wedding Singer" or "Detroit Rock City"\
2) Where are you from? "St. Louis, Missouri" - lived in Cali, Florida, and Texas as a child.
3) Where do you live? "South County in St. Louis, Missouri"
4) Coffee or Tea? "COFFEE!!!!!!!!"
5) Sweet tooth or salt tooth? "Sweet tooth out of this world"
6) What was your best vacation? "Cancun in college with my 2 girlfriends - best.time.ever and great stories. I loved every minute of it.
7) How did you come up with your blog name and design? "Blog name is simple - we have 4 people in our family, our last name is Waterkotte and I run it - so 4Kottez Runs It - just so happens I love to run too;) My design was done by "Hubby Jack Blog Designs" - best decision I made. He did a fabulous job, great turn-around-time, and totally created what I wanted."
8) What is your favorite way to relax after a long day or week? "Running, drinking some Margaritas at a Mexican restaurant, a glass of Pinot Noir, or reading one of my naughty novels"
9) What is your current obsession? "oh man I am NOT giving this one away;)" so I will go with Swedish Fish.
10) What is your favorite thing about the holidays? "My kids coming down the stairs on Christmas morning, Peter our Elf on the Shelf (the kids love this), the food of course, chillier weather, and I love boots, so colder weather = BOOT time;)"
11) Do you bake, cook, or craft? "Baking LOVE - yes I cook, E doesn't even know how to turn on the stove, craft - nope"
Well there you go - you have a little more information on myself. Now you are to nominate others - but I did this awhile back, so I don't want to repeat or anything - basically you can look at the blogs I follow and if you go to ANY of them - you will be hooked:)
BTW - I host Thanksgiving at my house for 35+ people - went shopping on Sunday - CRAZY Crap - so get your butts there soon or you might get run over by 5 million people trying to buy a can of pumpkin - oh the Holidays - Love em;)
And for your daily dose of the Waterkotte children.
Happy Monday Lovelies
Are you going to link-up on Tuesday? Do you do the "Elf on the Shelf" at your house? Favorite small boutique?