Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Fun

So it is Friday, I am still not feeling 100% - but I do feel better. I have been dosing myself with Mucinex and drinking tons of fluid - so hopefully that helps. On the other hand, I do have a massive headache today (could be the day 3 no carbs headache too). Ugh.. Advil here I come.

Last Night I met my girl Laura for sushi and we had a blast - we exchanged gifts with one another and I am LOVING my new Cardinals bracelet. She also gave me some awesome Buxom (Bare Minerals) lip gloss and GOLD.. yes GOLD my friends... mascara for new years eve. Oh yeah... BLING eyes all the way!


So this morning I woke up at 8 am, the longest I have slept in YEARS. The kids slept in until 9:00 a.m. and it was fabulous. So I caught up on some reading. I am re-reading the Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day. I swear you guys -  Gideon Cross is THE MAN... He is BEYOND fanfreakintastic. If you like naughty novels - pick these up - MUCH better than 50 Shades (or at least to me).


Kids woke up, made breakfast, worked out - YES I DID... it felt good to sweat - got ready and met my girl Kim on my way to work. Her brother hooked me up with a new Garmin Forerunner 10 and I am so stoked to use it. THANK YOU KIM... I am going to use it tomorrow for SURE.

I wanted this SOOOOOOOOO bad this morning - Day 3 No Carbs.  AGH!!!

So that is the fun that is today. I am meeting some AWESOME people after work for Mexican. Yes you all know me - if it isn't sushi it is Mexican. LOL... My favs. I also told E that all this running around after work will stop after the holidays - maybe/maybe not? No it will - these parties and get togethers were crazy this year. I need to slow my roll and start working on the fat rolls - #OperationRedBikini baby...

Oh.. one more thing - you know Hannah the American Doll, the new addition to our family - Elle is in LOVE. For real, this is the best present EVER. She NEVER puts her down. SCORE...



Happy Friday 
American Doll stories? No carbing it? Gold mascara?

18 comments:

  1. Dang it! I caught a head cold. I blame walking outside in frigid tempuratures twice a day. I still ran with the head cold. Sadly, almost all I can eat is carbs. Crunchy foods are too hard on my sensitive mouth. I'm considering a liquid diet until it gets fixed. Keep up your running! I'm pretty sure mexican food is good for you. At least some of it is. :) Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and the red bikini got this girl.

    Ahh I wish my girls were little enough for dolls still...but nooo they want Ulta.... and Designer Jeans. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you shape pics of the gold mascara! I have done super glittery eye liner, and bright blue mascara, but never something shiny. Can't wait to get your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooooooh that garmin is a beaaauty!! Let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear about your run!! Have fun tonight! I know I can't wait to get my shop on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of your Garmin!!! and man, that grilled cheese looks so freaking good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gold mascara sounds awesome! I am not capable of no carb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crossfire Series...I'll have to check them out. I have a bit of a soft spot for naughty novels haha. Probably more than I'd like to admit out loud. Oh wait, I guess I just did..haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was hoping to see a picture of the gold mascara that I'm sure is going to look awesome!

    I got that same watch from my Hubs and hope to try it out this weekend! I just have to figure out how to use it haha!!

    Feel better girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Mexican food too! And... I still have my American Girl Dolls from when I was little! I can't believe that 20 years later those are still popular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so adorable!! I'm been doing paleo for a era year now. Awesome and worth it!!! But it's tough some days. : (

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am 30-ish and I can still remember playing with my American Girl Doll - Kirstin - I cannot wait until my daughter is old enough to truly appreciate it :) Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fat rolls!? You look great sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. Love Gideon more than Christian. 2. Update us on the Garmin. I'm torn bc I always run with my phone anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want a girl just so I can buy the AG dolls and accessories. If we do have a girl she'll be spoiled rotten w/that stuff! I begged and pleaded for one when I was younger and never got one - boo hoo! So Baby Girl will get 5!!! :) I already have them picked out, too. Ha! I get the catalogs b/c one time about 5 yrs ago I ordered s/t out of there for a niece. Now I pass them on to my 3 yr old niece, whom will NEVER get one b/c my sister is a tight wad and doesn't think they are necessary. Boring! :)

    Can't wait to see pics of the gold mascara!

    Won't be coming to ST L for the hair show this year, it's in May and I will be too big and too miserable to do all that partying and walking. BUT! I am thinking of trying to put together a group to come down and have fun in April so will keep you posted! Is it warmer there in April? Like 60's??

    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gideon definitely trumps Christian!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank GOD we are not into those damn expensive ass dolls yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We had to return some stuff at chesterfield mall so we popped in AG. they're unveiling the 2013 girl if the year Saige. Claire got a poster for her room and a Tshirt for her doll, both free (score!) it was packed tho!

    ReplyDelete