Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I would like to thank the little people...

Hello all... I want to first preface this post by saying yesterday I had NYE shopping SUCCESS. If you don't follow me on instagram - this will all be new to you:) So... I bought a dress, shoes, and the girls at Bare Minerals have convinced me that slutty red lips is the way to go with my skin tone and hair color. Once I get to the awards - you will understand all this non-sense.

I have been waiting all week to see the nominees for "The Hubbies" and honestly I couldn't wait to LMAO and Chris delivered, as usual. I was rolling the whole way to work and am still... So when I opened the page and saw that THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE was nominated I was like "oh yeah" and then I was a wee bit embarrassed to see my category. BUT... he is right - no shame in the game, right Chris... LOL? For real - click the link below and check out the winners - EPIC!

button

Shameless Selfie's coming at ya: (NYE outfit and lips...)




Yesterday, I also went home with these Nine West Killers... Sorry I couldn't pass these up.


First... thank you to all who actually care about my non-sense, who think that my style is suitable for a 32 year old (HA), who adore the cuteness that is my kids, and who actually LOOK at the million pictures I post a day.. LOVE YOU ALL...

Happy Wednesday

Your reaction when you won? Any great new shoes I should know about? Red lips - yay or nay?

21 comments:

  1. Oh Mel, if only we lived closer we would be best shopping buddies! Looooove how hot you look in that dress and those shoes.....swoon! Congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is hot and you look fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is spectacular. I want it!!

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me wish that I had somewhere to go on NYE so I could get all dressed up and fancified. You look great (as usual) and I love everything you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i'm dying. chris is hilarious. you do have some pretty epic selfies. Lovin the dress. You could pick up a ton of young guys in that thing! I bet even "Drunk 1" and "Drunk 2" would be all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both pairs of shoes are killer! Love Nine West.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre hot, obviously. Shameless selfies are a must when you look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are gonna be hot HoT HOT on NYE! But seriously you always are! I found HJA hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is lovely! You are tiny so don't take this the wrong way but it makes you look teenee tiny. Who can take that the wrong way, really?haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. How was I not following you before?! I could have sworn that I was but I am now....I already liked the red lips pic on Instagram,but I I think the BareMinerals ladies were right. And, I LOVE the dress you got.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goshhh, that dress is AMAZING on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are one hot mama!! keep those shameless selfies coming!! amazing shoes and dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should have won the hottie award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzer, nice dress! And cool shoes, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look super hot in that dress missy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the picture of you with the red lipstick!!! Smokin'!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad you went with the light/cream dress! Love it! You look HAWT! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that color lipstick on ya! Chris's post made me laugh so hard! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it all.. the lip color, the dress, and especially the selfies!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous clothes! Love them all especially those shoes! Girl, you don't look a day over 23!

    ReplyDelete