Thursday, December 27, 2012

Not So Great Thursday

Hey people - it's Thursday. I am happy to report I got my strength training in last night and much needed dance session in my basement to some "Britney Bit**". Fully intended to wake up at 4 am and run this morning, BUT... I still feel "not so hot" - so I slept in. Tonight I am having Sushi at Tani with my girl Laura (after work), so looks like I will be running with raw fish rumbling around in my belly when I get home. Fanfreakintastic...

Anways - not feeling so well today - so that is all she wrote. I will be back tomorrow. Peace.


17 comments:

  1. Thumbs down and bad day considering, you still look great! I am loving your new glasses girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! There's always time to run on the weekends too. :o) Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you will feel MUCH better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing this Laura was having sushi tonight. : (

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you still look cute, so you've got that going for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Xmas pics! Hope you get feeling better before NYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww rats!!! You look super cute though. That's something to smile about! Enjoy the sushi! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your lipstick! Where did you get it? I'm searching for my correct shade of red and I need help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better! My youngest rugrat shared some kinda funk with me. Feeling like shiz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better! I adore the straight hair on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel funky too. I'm goin to pretend I didn't read the word 'sushi'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you're feeling better today, Mel! You look too pretty in those glasses and red lips to be in the shitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. At this time it appears like Movable Type is the top blogging platform available right now.

    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?



    Take a look at my web-site; learn more about it

    ReplyDelete