My STRAIGHT crazy and loud girl Kim - has tagged me in a "5 wishes for the New Year" post. So since, if we ever do meet in person, we will most likely get kicked out of the place because of the volume of our conversations - here ya go....
1. Run a marathon - yes, I run another half in April, but I am REALLY shooting for a girls trip to Chicago to run my FIRST full on October 13, 2013. Any takers? Run, shop, get into trouble - good times I tell ya...
2. Wear a bikini - have my a** in a bikini on the beach in San Diego in May, and feel GOOD about it.
3. Take the kids on a vacation - whether it be solo or as a family. They need to get out of St. Louis and see the world. I grew up going on MANY vacations throughout the year and E did NOT... so my kids are lacking in this, it is TIME to branch out and make some memories. Missouri is so "meh" - there is so much MORE.
4. Get a new car - I need one, BAD. My Altima (Pearl - that is her name) is a 2005 and has about 160,000 miles on her. She runs good and has treated me well, but it is time to move on over to a crossover. Acura RDX, YOU are looking mighty fine.
5. Be happy - yes this one is true. I wish to just "be happy" - with whatever that means and wherever that leads me. Happiness is a GOOD thing.
Well there you have it... I think I am supposed to tag a few people for this as well - not sure who has been tagged or has not - so here are a few... If anyone else wants to join - feel free to do so....
Erin at Homemade Happenings
Shelly at Shelly No Belly
Meredith at Is This Thing On?
Veronica at V Watts' Thoughts
Have a Wonderful Weekend