Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Picture This...

Sorry I was M.I.A. yesterday - I have some sort of cold thing and posting was just not "in the cards" BUT I am back people. So remember a few months ago when I had my 15 minutes of fame? if you don't - read the madness right HERE. Our family was asked to help in shooting our children's daycare national commercials. I immediately said "HE** to the YEAH" because you know my goal in life is to be famous... E, on the other hand, opted OUT. FUNKILLER status in full affect right there. Since I probably listen or go along with E about 3% of the time, I called them up and said sign ME (and the kids) up... I can advocate for the single mom's of the world - I admire these women (my mom was one of them) and hey why not... Oh fyi... I have taken NO acting classes;)

So I won't bore you with the details.. you can read the post above about the whole experience on the actual day, BUT they did send me some stills of the shoot (fyi... my ah ha moment (post to come)). Really???... I HAVE to tell myself the camera added 10 lbs or this was in my phase of eating everything that had 800 mg of sodium or more. Those hips don't lie mama:)



Well guess what the commercials have begun and last night I was hit up with a few FB posts from people that they saw my babies on t.v. You can check out the 1st round of the commercials right below... Look closely, Elle is in a few and Wes is too. My babies are destined for stardom. I am hoping they put mama on a plane to Cali and we NEVER look back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmafxi9fBPE&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH9YTZBxxVw&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jLY1pUBhkI&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxN0KxgjI08&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LivdkvEjvyQ&feature=youtu.be

Here are the times and channels you can see my STARS (they get it from their mama)...


Monday 1/14
KDSK-TV NBC
6:24am

KTVI-TV FOX
8:06am
6:20pm
10:25pm

Tuesday 1/15
KDSK-TV NBC
6:43am
8:48am

KTVI-TV FOX
8:57am
5:34pm
6:20pm
6:41pm
10:33pm

Wednesday 1/16
KDSK-TV NBC
7:56am

KTVI-TV FOX
8:31am
5:18pm
10:34pm

Thursday 1/17
KDSK-TV NBC
6:44am

KTVI-TV FOX
6:12pm
10:15pm

Friday 1/18
KDSK-TV NBC
6:08am

KTVI-TV FOX
6:33am


On an even more awesome note, I am on the website.. BAH.. you know because it is ALL about me. Check my mug out HERE.

So you know when you wake up and realize how you made it big... yeah me neither... I had totally thought  that I had been CUT from the commercials (Gasp!!!) and was going to post about my sorrow - BUT I was informed this morning that there will be 4 rounds of commercials and my round just hasn't come up yet. Say what? Mama is BACK in business!!! However, noting that my 10 lb heavier butt (and face) is going to be plastered all over the television nationally, kind of makes me want a "DO OVER". Oh well - when the directors call me up (because you KNOW they will;) I can tell them that I can ONLY play someone who is 10 lbs thinner and if they don't call me until May - someone who is 20 lbs thinner. BOOYA! #OperationRedBikini or in my case #OperationFringeBikini.

Oh when the Paparazzi are knocking on my door ,and E is hiding in the bathroom, the kids and I will be graciously gallivanting out of the house in our fur and huge sunglasses. I have to remind my babies to always "remember the little people" - And you know my motto "The World is Your Stage"

**Disclaimer... I am really not a shallow, star-craved, selfish bia BUT I do want to move to Cali.

Wednesday OUT...

Ever been on t.v.? Ah ha moment post? Wes's awesome Adidas shoes?

29 comments:

  1. LOL come on grab my hand lets go to school is going to be in my head all day now, haha!!!

    I cant wait til you hit it big so we don't have to finance our island!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I saw a commercial this morning with another lady talking and thought "That's not Mel!" I'll keep my eye out so then I can say "I know her!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look AMAZING in the pics!!! And your kids are adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have the looks to be a movie star in Cali! You best get yourself an agent and start packing, sister! You look stunning and your babies are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I am so like you and would jump at the chance to do a commercial, but my husband is like E and would NEVER lol..anyway you looked great and I will for sure watch the videos when my boss goes to lunch so I can pump up the volume:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be able to say "I followed her blog when..."! I hope this commercial takes you To Cali chick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hollywood will be calling for all of you in no time flat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You still look great! Purple is a good color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the most awesome thing ever! Don't forget about your sweet blogger buds when you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! You're fun. Beautiful kids. Cute pics. The hips look fine! Congrats on your upcoming moment in the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! You guys are so photogenic. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see the commercials with you in them! I'm also so excited about your newfound stardom and can't wait to see those kids tear through Hollywood. Just promise me you won't become Dina Lohan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are straight up famous AND fabulous!!! You are too much fun, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you look great! What great memories for you and your kiddos! And, I am totally digging Wes's shoes. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great, as always!! I'm the same as you though, when I was little (and growing up in Canada) I saw a Disneyland commercial with some Beach Boys song, and I thought, "one day I WILL live there!!!"!! My dad actually got transferred to SoCal when I was 12, whoo hoo!!! And my giant, I mean GIANT, claim to fame (which I remind my husband of ALL the time)is the first summer down there we all were extras on Mighty Ducks Part 2!! Coming from Canada, nothing could be better than a hockey movie!!! Can you see us, nope! But were we there? Yes, and that's all that matters!!! Right?? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG OMG! I am blog friends with a celebrity! I hope when you hit it big that you will keep in touch with all of us small time bloggin' mamas! Should our paths ever cross I'm going to get you to sign my cleavage like all the famous rockstars do! Of course, I'll have to get breast implants first in order to make it worth anyone's while. ;)
    You looked gorgeous by the way! I'm so excited for you and the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Youre hilarious and your babies are PRECIOUS :) Does the fringe mean you ordered the bathing suit? I know you were between two :) Congrats on your FAME!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You crack me up!! I can't believe I "know" someone famous!

    You look great and your babes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous in those photos and I love your star attitude! I'm sure the Rock will be on your phone very soon asking you to be in his next movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Don't forget your friends when you make it big in Hollywooooooood! Lol! You look gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhh!!!! Can I have your autograph?!? You are too funny, I love it! You look gorgeous in those pics girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. uhhh can I get your autograph? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look gorgeous as always!! Great pictures. I'm saving those emails as an "autograph."

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look great! That's awesome that they put you on their website! YAY! Obviously you belong in Hollywood! Elle could totally play a role on the Disney Channel with all that cuteness and sass! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just don't forget the little people, ahem...me...lol, when you make it big. You can hire me to be your personal bartender. If you need a drink I'll be hanging by the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  26. No disclaimer necessary. I will be on the look out for the commerical, my preschool-famous friend. :) I think you should have Chris switch out your About Me photo with a cropped version of one of your professional pics! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is great! You look fantastic lady and your kids are so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. you so beautifull, but just wear jilbab, you will more beautiful ..search in google "jilbab
    Regards Obat Herbal

    ReplyDelete