"Now that's what I call high quality H2O. "
In other news... my kids looked like this today...
In honor of #tbt or Throw Back Thursday - this was in 2008 when I was heavier (not even a year after having Elle)... Awww my SIL is beautiful - love it!!!
Also - please go HERE today and check this post out - when you get there you will know WHY I sent you;) Kelsey - be still my ever young boy loving heart.
And..... here is an update on Advocare Cleanse Day 2 (yesterday)...
Update on Day 2....
1. Drank my FiberDrink in the A.M. - chugged it - so much easier. Drank a big glass of water afterwards.
2. Drank a TON of water - 8 8 oz glasses
3. Took my 3 Herbal Cleanse Pills before bed
4. Strength Training in the P.M.
Breakfast: 2 Hard boil eggs - I had coffee PLAIN -
Lunch: Brussel Sprouts, Apple, 2 tb natural peanut butter
Dinner: Sugar Snapped Peas with a dripping of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How I felt:
1. I was the crabbiest I have been in YEARS!!! It was H.E. double hockey sticks. I definitely was the DEVIL.
2. I had a headache in the evening.
3. I had more energy - got a workout in and stayed up watching the Blues game and chit chatting.
4. I sweat a TON during my sleep - like woke up drenched and had weird dreams again.
Alright - onto Day 3. Hey I only have 7 more days. WOOT WOOT...